July 12, 2010

some joy to counteract the prior malaise

Looking at the last blog... I have to say I had the response I suspected I would upon reading it. Word vomit rarely happens with me, not in this sense (I'm sure some of my closest friends would say it certainly does, but that's usually a half bottle of Jameson in.) Apologies. Or not? I still haven't ultimately decided on whether or not to delete it...

This summer has been chalk full of nonsense. It has been good. It has had it's moments of good, bad, ugly. I have had too many hangovers but I refuse to learn from those experiences.

In any event, when I'm not being a whiner, I do fun things. Here are a few of them...


I call this a Shaaktail. Yes, that is a gummy shark eating a king cake baby in an ocean of beverage. 

On the 4th of July some friends and I went to a baseball game. We stopped at the bar across the street for a beer beforehand. This sign was behind the bar... It was so amazing I had to capture it. I think it's maker probably had more than one of each of the items advertised! oh and for the record, it's totally affordable and entertaining to have beers at Mad Monks. Entirely. Do it.

I may or may not go to hell for this. Photo op with a doll that looks pretty damn real. This doll scares me.

Yoda was caught in a drug induced animal orgy

This has been a recurring game of the summer... 

I've been trying to play the ukulele. However, this is me playing it while a band was playing @ the local watering hole. Okay so I wasn't really playing it... i was holding it and staring longingly at the juke box.

A seahorse/mean award (Mean= Megan - g) came into my life.


I have many other entertaining and highly child-like things to share but... my laptop decided to hate bluetooth and I haven't uploaded everything. Soon however, the summer of spread the joy will have more visuals.... and more joy. And more gnomes. YES!

No comments: